A week of camp specially designed for middle and high schoolers in grades 9 to 12.
Leadership Experience takes place July 22-27.
At the Leadership Experience camp, you will…
- Meet new friends and hang out with familiar ones in a camp setting packed with fun and crazy activities like go-carts, zip line, Giant Swing, and the Challenge Course!
- Learn about leadership through team building exercises, outreach development, spiritual disciplines and even an offsite service project.
- Grow closer to God and to each other through intentional worship times, practical Bible based messages, and one-on-one time with camp counselors.
- Return home renewed, recharged, and ready to take on the everyday challenges of living for Christ in the upcoming school year and beyond.
Campers live in air-conditioned cabins with indoor restroom facilities that have toilets, showers and running water. A trained college-age senior counselor provides supervision and spiritual guidance.
Some of this year's exciting activities include...
- Night games almost every night
- An offsite service project
- The Ultimate Elimination Game that last the whole week!
- Glow-in-the-dark high adventure activities
- Small, close groups so you can develop amazing new friendships.
Campership funds are available where there is a financial need. To learn more about Campership Funds, go HERE.