1 – Utilizing POD (Points Of Discipleship) Programming
- PODs are programmatic groups that will not intermix
- Facility & equipment will be cleaned and sanitized between POD usage.
- Hand sanitizer is available in multiple locations throughout the facility.
- Masks will not be worn by campers and staff when they are interacting within their POD. Vaccinated staff will not wear masks.
2 – Outdoor & Air Circulation Emphasis
- Programming outdoors as much as weather permits
- Fans on and in widows during the day for housing spaces
- Housing in evenings will be able to utilize air conditioning for sleeping period while also using air purifiers
- Indoor gathering spaces refreshing air as much as possible. (Dining Hall, Worship Center)
3 – Safe Service Style Adjustments
- Food service seating arrangements adjusted to allow for more distancing
- Service staff wearing masks and gloves
- Health checks done at the beginning of each day for day campers. Residential campers are monitored daily.
- Certified health professional on-site to address health concerns
If you have any questions in regards to your child’s week of camp please email Anna at [email protected] or give Anna a call at (717)369-4539. We hope that you find this information helpful, and we look forward to serving you this summer.