(Photo courtesy of Word of Life)
If you’re a student looking for a way to spend your summer, consider working at camp. There are so many ways to serve, and it could be one of your best summers yet.
- Interacting with kids
- Building life-long friendships
- Learning from peers, leaders and campers
- Impacting the lives of those around you
- Programming behind the scenes
- Developing media skills
- Leading camp songs
- Working as a wrangler or ranch hand
- Guiding campers on a ropes course
- Driving a boat
- Keeping campers safe as a lifeguard
- Creating epic videos of camp activities
- Living within a tight-knit community
- Sharing a common purpose with your coworkers
At camp, life takes on a different pace. You’ll have opportunities to learn more about yourself, play a key role on a team and use your gifts. Former Inspiration Point (Clitherall, Minn.) staffer Andrew Carlson wrote, “The skills and qualities that you learn at camp are some of the most valuable and important things you’ll learn in your lifetime. They translate to almost every other career and certainly to your personal life.”
Don’t waste your summer. Go to ThePowerOfCamp.com to search for a camp that’s hiring and make this summer one to remember.
Joy El Camps and Retreats, is a Christian Camps in PA, we offer Christian camps and retreats in PA and we are a retreat centers in PA since 1974. Our focus on making disciples is seen in Bible Adventure and the 4.12 Leadership Training Program.