Returning again this summer–our wildly popular Adventure Camps and Traverse Adventure Camps.
Adventure Camps are rustic living for campers who like staying in the great outdoors. Campers live in platform tents and sleep on bunks inside the tents. At least once per day, campers cook their meal at the outdoor cook site in Adventure Village. Restroom facilities are outdoor toilets. Showers are available daily at the pool changing room.
Adventure Camp schedule is as follows:available at facilities on the upper campground. Adventure campers live in smaller communities than our other overnight campers. Smaller groups allow for deeper relationships to grow and greater spiritual growth to take place. Adventure campers cook two meals outdoors each day while eating one meal in the dining hall. They participate in high adventure activities such as tubing down Back Creek, Giant Swing, Flying Squirrel, Zipline, Climbing Wall, and more. Chapel times take place in the Adventure Village for these campers where they have a more intimate worship setting in their small group. Evenings are spent around a campfire, sharing stories and life and worshipping.
- Adventure Camp 1 – Grades 6 to 9 … June 11-14 (Tue-Fri)
- Traverse Adventure Camp 1 – Grades 5 & 6 … June 16-21
- Adventure Camp 2 – Grades 2 to 5 (for boys only) … June 23-28
- Adventure Camp 3 – Grades 6 to 9 … June 30-July 5
- Adventure Camp 4 – Grades 6 to 9 … July 7-12 (for boys only)
- Traverse Adventure Camp 2 – Grades 5 & 6 … July 14-19
- Adventure Camp 5 – Grades 6 to 9 … July 21-26
- Adventure Trail Camp – Grades 6 to 12 … July 28-Aug. 2
For pricing on Adventure Camps, click here.
NOTE: Camper group photos will be made available for all Adventure Camps and Traverse Adventure Camps. Photos throughout the week will be posted on Wednesday and Friday evenings. A DVD is not available for these camps.
Campership funds are available where there is a need for financial help to send your child to camp. We strongly encourage campers using campership funds to register prior to the start of summer. Campership funds may become limited in the later weeks of summer.
To register for Adventure and Traverse Adventure Camps, click the red “Register Now” button below.
What to bring for Adventure and Traverse Adventure Camps
All Campers: Please label all luggage and belongings
- Clothing: Casual camp clothes, modest one-piece swimsuit, sweatshirt or jacket, extra pair of shoes
- Bedding: pillow, sleeping bag or sheets and blankets
- Personal items: Towel, sleeping bag or blankets, toiletries, insect repellent, sunscreen, camera, etc.
- Study items: Bible, notebook and a pen or pencil
- Spending money: All campers (with the exception of Leadership Experience campers) will deposit their money in the camp bank either when they register or when they check in for their session. Camp staff will keep a running total of their balance. Money left over at the end of the week will be refunded to your child on the last day of camp.
- In addition to the list above, Adventure Campers should also bring the following: a school backpack to carry shower supplies, one or two plastic grocery bags, one or two pairs of old sneakers, one or two sets of clothes that can get dirty.