High Ropes Activities
Joy El offers several exciting options involving rope apparatus! Choose from the Double Zip Line, 40 foot Climbing Wall, Giant Swing or Flying Squirrel.
- Double Zip Line (all ages)
- 40 Foot Climbing Wall (all ages)
- Giant Swing (ages 12 and up) – the excitement you remember swinging at the playground but on a much bigger level! Requires a team effort – great for team building!
- Flying Squirrel (all ages) – Built from the same apparatus as the Giant Swing. A great activity for younger campers. Also requires a group. Teach your students to work together!
- Challenge Course (all ages) – This 13 part course is designed for team building! From the spiderweb to the “Peanut Butter Pit,” this course is fun for all ages but a challenge as well!
From Memorial Day through Labor Day, your group can enjoy the refreshment of the Swimming Pool, Splash Ground, Water Slide or Aqua Climb! Perhaps canoes or Corcl boats are more your speed. Whatever you choose, you’ll be able to cool off during the hot days of summer!
- Swimming Pool
- Splash Ground
- Water Slide
- Aqua Climb
- Corcl Boats
If high adventure and water activities aren’t your forte, enjoy some of these activities:
- Go Karts
- Miniature golf
- Disc golf
- Gaga ball
- Nine Square in the Air
- Climbing Peg Board
- Sand Court Volleyball
- Soccer Field
- Full-sized Gymnasium
- Floor hockey
- Indoor Volleyball
- Indoor Campfire
- Indoor team-building challenges available as well!
- Game Room – located just off the gym
- Air Hockey
- Ping Pong
- Board games and card games
- This room also has a great sitting area with a working fireplace
- Outdoor Chapel – our main campfire location