By Aaron E. Ziebarth, Executive Director
For many working parents, the summer break presents a problem. Parents want something valuable, yet affordable, for their children, but they don’t want day care or to leave children home alone. Joy El Camps is a great place for children to experience God in a loving environment and create some amazing memories.
Here are several reasons why Day Camp is so valuable:
- Joy El Summer Day Camp provides many outdoor experiences. Children love the swimming pool, waterslide, Gaga ball, Aqua Climb, archery, carpet ball, Go-karts and much more! (See a list of activities).
- Joy El Day Camp is filled with quality spiritual instruction from trained, qualified young-adult counselors and dynamic Chapel speakers and engaging music. And the children will often sing the songs when they come home J. The Bible studies include a verse each day for scripture memory.
- Joy El Day Camp is a place where children make new friends. Each child is placed in an age appropriate small group. The friendships are a highlight of camp.
- Joy El Day Camp gives children a non-electronic experience. This leads to greater creative thinking and skills development.
- Joy El Day Camp has a canteen scheduled every day. Children enjoy the refreshment of candy, ice-cream novelties, soda or a healthy snack.
- Joy El Day Camp is a great introductory summer sleep away camp Many children come back for an overnight experience, often during the same summer. But if your child is ready now for an overnight experience, we recommend registering for that first.
- Bus transportation from seven communities is included at no extra cost. And this year, the day is 45 minutes longer to make it more convenient for your schedule. See the Bus schedule
Call us at 717-369-4539 if you have questions, or get more information at our webpage joyelcamps.org. Register now.
Join us for a retreat!
Father-Daughter Retreat April 12-14, (Daughters 1-12th Grade)
Joy El Camps and Retreats is a Christian Youth Camp in PA, we offer Christian sleep away camps and retreats year-round for all ages in PA and we are a Youth retreat center in Pennsylvania since 1974. Our focus on making disciples is seen in Bible Adventure and the 4.12 Leadership Training Program